Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Who wants $20?

If someone could give me some helpful advice(fixes my problem) I will send you $20.Here's the rundown. I have dial-up internet.I use Mozilla Firefox. My internet used to be kinda fast(for dial-up), but in the past week or two, it has become much slower. Certain websites will just ''time-out'' when i try to get on them. One instance/day these websites work another time/day they won't. I do defrag, diskcleanup, delete cookies, delete temporary files on a regular basis.My phone line is still plugged in.And my computer says I'm connected.My homepage always comes up just fine, but any website i goto after that is inconsistent as far as opening.I have a Zonealarm firewall %26 AVG antivirus free edition. if you need anymore details e-mail me at foofightin1341@owensboro.net. and if you help me get this internet back to normal, then i will send you $20.



Who wants $20?aurora



get DSL that will fix it



Who wants $20?download



Try a registry cleaner. This will kill the programs that want to autaomtaclly startup on power on. Like AIM which will pop-up when the computer turns on.
Simply back-up all your stuff and format your machine especially if that is a laptop. I bet you can try everything that has been suggested and i can assure you that it wont solve your problem. I encountered the same problem a few years ago and i tried this and that and the only thing that solved it was FORMATTING MY COMPUTER. Thereafter I was very careful about programs I installed and I hv never encountered the same problem again. Try all the suggestions you have been given, research books, etc and if that fails implement my advice and if it works please send me my $20 as you have promised.
Seems like spyware to me or antiviruses working againts each other

No comments:

Post a Comment