Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can I be sure I have deleted a worm/virus? They just seem to come back the next day.?

I have downloaded Spybot S%26D, Ad Aware SE, AVG AntiVirus Free Edition, plus I started with e-trust Innoculate IT. Is there anything else I can do that is free? Sysprotect and WinAntiVirus trojan horses won't leave my system alone. Are they hiding somehow and not really being quarrantined and deleted or am I being reinfected? Help! Does anyone know anything about this?



How can I be sure I have deleted a worm/virus? They just seem to come back the next day.?antispyware



system restore creates a directory not even av software can clean it could be there turn it off.



Virus's can be tricky it is possible it has made a hidden spot on the harddrive.



unfortunetly it may be fdisk and format time sorry.



How can I be sure I have deleted a worm/virus? They just seem to come back the next day.?best antivirus software



run it in safe mode
Nothing you can do thats free and is going to work good. You're gonna have to get Norton!!
hi, perhaps you can try norton or Macfee, or spyware doctore to remove the worm/virus, these three software all need a fee to use..



i also recommand you to use firefox with Google toolbar. firefox cannot remove the virus, but it can disable these virus to run



besides, firefox can block any any poppus and disable any virus and adware, spyware on webpage, so, firefox is much safer than IE. as you know, most of the virus is spread throught internet and webpage.

No comments:

Post a Comment