Friday, August 20, 2010

How to get rid of ahomepcsafety for free??

I bought an antivirus that didnt work becausre it had conflict with mcafee that was already installed in my computer so went to buy mcafee online and seemed to run but dont know if it worked because every time I run my Internet Explorer instead of opening my favourite homepage the http://ahomepcsafety.com/ appears and I CANNOT GET RID OF IT. Im not a computer wizard and I dont want to spend anymore money (already spent 拢90 between antivrius and mcafee) just want a program to solve this horrible problem.... really apreciate your help THANK YOU



How to get rid of ahomepcsafety for free??internet security software



Bonjour



Here yoiu go my friend:



http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind...



This guy had the same problem, the software and method is listed there



good luck!



aurevoir



How to get rid of ahomepcsafety for free??moto guzzi



Hi,



That's an easy one to fix, open internet explorer, on the right had side click tools.



Down the bottom click internet options.



Then you should see a page with a tab title of general.



In the section marked home page you will see an internet address, probably the one you do not want.



Delete that one and put in your normal home page that you want to use.



Once you have done that click on apply, on the bottom right, then click ok.



Then close and restart explorer and it should be back to normal.



Arnak
you can remove it manually using this removal instructions:



http://removers.volyn.net/2007/12/28/how...

No comments:

Post a Comment