Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Has comodo firewall pro caused you any problems?

with avg antivirus free edition updates or anything else



Has comodo firewall pro caused you any problems?free antivirus download



Well, Comodo is one of the very best firewalls available, at any price. AVG is probably one of the least effective AV programs. You shouldn't have any problems using the two together but, if you do, I'd suggest using a different anti-virus, such as Avast free, rather than a different firewall. If you really want to keep using AVG, try Online Armor.



Firewall leak-test results: http://www.matousec.com/projects/windows...



Has comodo firewall pro caused you any problems?internet security



It hasnt so far, but it does get quite annoying continuously asking for permission for things. But thats what its meant to do. Great Program!!!
Yes. I downloaded Comodo Firewall Pro and AVG detectected 4 threats after installing it. I also had a problem with my cursor freezing after installing it. The computer slowed down greatly. The pop-ups are annoying. To overcome the cursor problem I had to uninstall Comodo in safe mode. After uninstalling Comodo it still stayed on my computer active as a firewall. I had to do a system restore to get rid of Comodo. I would recommend using ZoneAlarm. I've had no problems with ZoneAlarm and there are less pop-up messages, which doesn't mean there is less protection it is just as good.
No I have never had a problem think it's the best one out there I love it I use it on Vista and XP no problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment