Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I have 5 progams on my computer?

threatfire free edition,a-squared free edition,windows defender,windows Advanced WindowsCare v2 Personal which is from (www.iobit.com)



and pc tools free edition antivirus



Dont tell me to buy paid stuff cause i cant afford it thanks.



is this too much by expert advice which one should i take off? or leave it the way it is.



I have 5 progams on my computer?husqvarna



As you know... FREE Anti-Virus software, protects your PC at a short period of time... maintaining 5 of them DOESNT make any difference at all, their level of protection is the same.



Download a FREE Anti-Virus software that updates itself, FOR FREE forever... Like the AVG anti-virus...



I have 5 progams on my computer?microsoft office



delete them all but windows defender and then go download avg from grisoft.com..... them two programs alone with keep your puter running clean
Yes that is far too much, pick one program other than windows defender, that has features that are overlapped by other programs and remove that program.
take them all offthen get free avg from grisoft.com
Don't get AVG, get Avast! it kills your performance much less.
I really don't have much of a clue on this one unless you did go buy something. I have never heard of a-squared free edition. You can get Adobe Reader for free and can do some things with it. Their is all kinds of stuff on the net you can get. Their is all kinds of games you can get free also but as for actual programs you are looking to have to buy.



  • name for a male
  • options available to get rid viruses
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment