Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Problem with my internet connecting...?

I have IE and also Mozilla Firefox. Forefox will not connect at all but internet explorer will but it take a long time to connect and to finish loading up. Everythings running slow. I cleaned up my disk and defragmented it. I have AVG AntiVirus free edition which does not fully protect my computer. But it does detect viruses and heals them. It detected one yesterday and asked if I wanted to heal it, so I did but it's still running slow and Mozilla Firefox still won't connect and IE is still going really slow. Should I do the system restore and take it back to an earlier time or should I un-install and re-install Firefox and or IE? If I was to re-install Firefox, how can I save all my bookmarks that I have saved under it? I don't know what to do... Any recommendations on what kind of security I can purchase online thats not too expensive and is really effective? Also anything that fixes disk errors,ect..



Problem with my internet connecting...?free adware remover



For the firefox bookmarks, go to organize bookmark. It will open a new window. The go to file -%26gt; export bookmark. It will then save the bookmark information to a Html file. Default name is bookmark.html. You can later then import the bookmark and find everything back to where it was.



For the firefox, I recommend you to install a addon call ''no-scripts''. It gave you the control of whether to load certain content from certain websites within a page you are visiting. It's not only blocks certain strange website and pop-up, it gave you a bit more security.

No comments:

Post a Comment