Friday, August 20, 2010

';Out Of Memory'; message appears when I try to install Trend Micro Office Scan Antivirus in

I increase RAM 128MB as 256 MB as 512 MB still same problem, HDD free space is 20GB, Security option of Internet explore 6 is enabled. I m having Win98 OS . I also reinstall Win98 still my problem not solved. Can any one from any country can help me to solve this problem?



What is Out of memory means?? I Delete Temp files %26 Temp. Internet files it also not solved my problem?? Pl. help me.



''Out Of Memory'' message appears when I try to install Trend Micro Office Scan Antivirus in a LAN from Server.internet security 2006



You mentioned the installer is on a server? Try copying it down to your local hard drive before running it.



''Out Of Memory'' message appears when I try to install Trend Micro Office Scan Antivirus in a LAN from Server.microsoft



To work around this problem, use one of the following methods:



鈥?Use the MaxFileCache setting in the System.ini file to reduce the maximum amount of memory that Vcache uses to 512 megabytes (524,288 KB) or less. For additional information about how to use the MaxFileCache setting, click the article number below to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:



108079 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/108079/E... 32-Bit File Access Maximum Cache Size



鈥?Use the System Configuration utility to limit the amount of memory that Windows uses to 512 megabytes (MB) or less.For additional information about how to use the System Configuration utility, click the article number below to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:



181966 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/181966/E... System Configuration Utility Advanced Troubleshooting Settings



鈥?Reduce the amount of memory that is installed in your computer to 512 MB or less.



For more details contact http://support.microsoft.com/kb/253912
in setup mode select third party scsi card insert your mother board cd whenever required and then continue setup. if problem persist first format the disk then reinstall windows. if on host DNS configuration are set mannually then convert it to automatic mode check ip 192.168.0.X where X may be from 0 to 254 and ofcourse not 255. if still not succeed again tell me what is the situation.



  • go transferring
  • options available to get rid viruses
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment