Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I think my computer has a virus?

My computer is acting weird. It is slow to type, the cursor freezes sometimes, programs are slow to run or won't open at all. I keep getting random popups, even when I'm not online. I have Norton Antivirus Free Edition and Zone Alarms. What can I do to get rid of the virus? I don't know how it got on to my computer and I don't know how to get rid of it. Thanks!



I think my computer has a virus?ariel



well all I can say is that I HAVE YOUR SOLUTION! I'm so sorry that you've been infected or that you think you've been infected. If you go to my blog and look for the Spyware Remover that I posted about and then download it it will get rid of all your viruses, spyware, worms and anything else that might put your computer at risk. This is the best trust me, you wont find anything else that does all this and that does it for FREE. It's so good, I'm a computer tech and I use this all the time on customers' computers. Check it out!



--------------------------------------...



Computer Help %26 Tools + FREEBIES



http://helpandtools.blogspot.com



I think my computer has a virus?computers



It doesn't necessarily sound like a virus... based on the random popups and the slowness of your computer, i would say you have spyware. Spyware is programs that are downloaded on your computer without your knowledge and they slow it down and are often used to track your information. You should use Spybot: Search and Destroy and Adaware, which are available here: http://www.safer-networking.org/en/downl... and here: http://www.lavasoftusa.com/products/ad-a...

No comments:

Post a Comment