Friday, August 20, 2010

I have a Problem in Interne Explorer, It does not open websites, I think it is Virus, Pls recommend

Antivirus websites???



I have a Problem in Interne Explorer, It does not open websites, I think it is Virus, Pls recommend some Free?virus protection



Don't use Internet Explorer, it sucks and almost all browser-based viruses target it specifically. Use Mozilla Firefox instead- I have never gotten a single popup or browser virus in my 3 years of using it.



I have a Problem in Interne Explorer, It does not open websites, I think it is Virus, Pls recommend some Free?agv



It could well be that those sites are blocked by your administrator. I agree, get Firefox, it's safer (and faster). A good AV programme is AVG. You can get the free version from their website.
Go to Google and install google updater you can get an updated spy and virus scan
Did you just update IE? Some firewalls mess IE7 up when you put in certain updates.
Could be the pop up blocker stopping the sites from opening (yahoo toolbar and google both have built in pop up blockers). But for free anti virus try AVG.

No comments:

Post a Comment