Friday, August 20, 2010

URGENT: Does anyone know of any good free anti spyware programs?

I'm having problems with my pc and I'm almost 100% sure it's seriously infected with spyware and possibly a virus. My Norton Antivirus and Spyware Bot and neither is getting rid of my problems. I'm having problems booting up my pc and it's getting to the point to where I'm seriously just going to give up on it alltogether. I'm not computer savvy (obviously), so I'm hoping someone out there can help me. Thanks!



URGENT: Does anyone know of any good free anti spyware programs?malware



Download AVG's award winning free antivirus, AVG was recently awarded PC Pro's Software of the Year Award 2007 and PC Authority's Highly Commended Award



it includes anti-spyware too



URGENT: Does anyone know of any good free anti spyware programs?norton 360



your problem is not getting solved because your antivirus may not be capable of removing it...........well dont get panic it happens quite a few times that the good antivirus are also not able to get rid of some problems.



I will advise you to uninstall both of your antivirus and Spyware bot.On the place of this i will advice you to install the kaspersky internet security. You can avail the free trail version of this antivirus from http://www.kaspersky.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment