Friday, August 20, 2010

<< I found some ';VIRUS'; in my Computer how can i heal that & make my computer er

%26lt;%26lt;%26lt; i am using AVG 7.1 and mcAfee antivirus.. how can i heal the virus... %26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;



%26lt;%26lt; I found some ''VIRUS'' in my Computer how can i heal that %26 make my computer error free %26gt;%26gt; ?triumph



try to scan the system for viruses and clean them .. if this didn't work and you still have viruses , try to format your pc and install a fresh copy of your OS



%26lt;%26lt; I found some ''VIRUS'' in my Computer how can i heal that %26 make my computer error free %26gt;%26gt; ?worms



If you know the name of the virus, type it in the Yahoo search bar and you should get removal instructions for that virus.



-or-



Go to: www.norton.com and look it up.
If you can not delete the virus, then quarantine it until such a time you can buy a stronger anti-virus program.



The ''free'' anti-virus is very limited in what it can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment