Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Better black friday deals?

I cant really decide!



The xbox360 bundle with 4 free games at FYE (the deal is you are stuck with 2 given games but you can pick any other 2 games) for 420 dollars or so with tax if applicable.



or the sony laptop at best buy for 399 or 499 dollars with free printer, antivirus software, laptop bag, and a free mouse. it should have the duo core and the 1 gb ram. Im not expert on laptop but I dont know if this is a really good deal for a decent laptop.



Which is the better deal for me? i already have a toshiba laptop but its so outdated(single core and half the 1 gb ram) and I rarely play video games but im interested in halo 3. I have to pick one because both deals are at a different store! Work with me, people.



Better black friday deals?internet



this site shows the best deals on black friday



http://blackfridayads2007.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment