Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A question about my pc's peformance.security and some more stuff?

hello guys,



please tell me which softwares to keep in my pc and which not to, and thoses softwares that i have in my pc are:diskeeper,system machanic pro 7,tuneup uttilities pro,regcure pro,avg antivirus free edition,lavasoft ad aware 2007 free version,spybot bot search and desstry,uniblue powersuite,and registry machanic????plz tell me which one should i keep in my pc?and which one to remove????



A question about my pc's peformance.security and some more stuff?antispam



i would get rid of regcure and registry mechanic personally ..



A question about my pc's peformance.security and some more stuff?avast



well avg - is an anti virus which is very needful n best .....registry mechanic will clear ur all cookies, offline pages, history n will also free the disk space.....lawasoft n spybot search are a;; applications it depends on individual n the requirement of the user....system mechanic will show all the details of ur pc hard ware configutration n also the software tht r installed in ur system....u can also update any soft or remove frm system mechanic.....



  • name for a male
  • options available to get rid viruses
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment