Friday, August 20, 2010

Can you help me?

I have Windows XP! I have AVG 7.5 Antivirus Free Edition and AVG Antivirus installed. Are these good, effective, free programs, or is there something better you can recommend. I'm also not sure if any of these programs have Firewall protection or not, which I would like to have. Is Kaspersky any better? Any help would be truly appreciated. Thanks in advance! Have a real nice day!



Can you help me?virus scan



i hope u mean avg anti v an anti spy cus u dont want 2 anti v on 1 computer,an kap is fay for innit?ive not used it but they say u get what u pay for.



Can you help me?anti virus scan



Kaspersky is my only choice in Anti virus Softwares. High virus detection without jeopardize your system's performance. Their hourly auto updates and multi-file(zip/arj/rar/cab/lha... support blocks almost all kinds of malicious programs. Besides,it's the best/or only choice for MS Windows Vista platform.As a sweet reminder, you can update this software to the newest 7.0 version without any cost. Only con of this program is the price but its worth it! It also has a great firewall.



-If you want something great and free for an anti virus program get Avira AntiVir. Great virus detection rate and always protecing your computer with a background scan.

No comments:

Post a Comment